
Today was parent/teacher afternoon, and I got to knit a little bit while I waited for parents. It’s disappointing how few parents showed up for all of the different meetings. I even got to teach my student Stephanie, though I don’t know if she’ll remember it since we did it so quickly. But she was very interested in learning. I’m probably not the best one to teach anyone else yet, but she did seem to catch on. After parent/teacher, Aaron went out with David, Jen, and Karen to City Island (again, City Island!), and I went home on the train. I knit on the train while a different Jen from the English Dept. talked to me. The yarn from this new ball I bought off of Barbara is really tangled and knotted, so I worked on getting out the knots the whole time. I continued to work on the knots when I took it on the train down to Prospect Park in Brooklyn. Since it’s a little bit less than an hour each way, I got a lot of knitting done, and I decided to call the scarf done when I was almost home. But it will stay on the needles until I see Barbara on Monday. Part of the reason I decided I was done was not because I was out of yarn, I have plenty, but because I became sick of working with this yarn.

The colors look different in this picture.

blurry close up






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home