michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

After finishing the multicolor chenille scarf on small needles (8s), I was thinking that larger needles might make for faster projects as well as looser fabrics to wear as it gets warmer. So I went to the yarn store and bought more yarn and needles – size 11s and 13s, blue/purple/periwinkle tartelette yarn for my mom’s birthday scarf, rust cubetto for my sister’s birthday scarf, and a bunch of other yarns. I was wearing purple tights that kept falling down my body, so I stopped by a dept. store on my way to the yarn store while Aaron went to the bookstore. A man helped me out at the store this time, and he was really nice. He cast on for me, and he was even about to teach me how to do it myself, but then a bunch of people came in and the other coworkers kept asking him questions so I think he just had to do it. I knit a little bit of it there, and then I met Aaron back at the bookstore, and we walked to Central Park since it was really nice out, and I began the scarf as Aaron read.


1

2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home