michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005



Today was the Julius Caesar trip, and on the way to Times Square, I knitted the cubetto scarf while Olga knitted her Cubiks blue/black scarf.





Michelle, my mentee, sat down next to me on the train, and she wanted me to teach her how to knit, so I taught her for a little bit. I might buy her some of her own yarn so she can learn more. I met my father afterwards (after the fiasco of dragging my students away from waiting for Denzel Washington’s autograph outside the theater – a subject for a different journal), and I gave him the scarf I knitted for my mom. I knitted more of the cubetto scarf on the way home. I actually ran into my old college roommate in Times Square after not having seen her in many years, though that has nothing to do with knitting. Oh, I was wearing the tartelette scarf I made for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home