michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Knitting with my sister



I have been knitting for exactly one month now. I woke up still in Kalamazoo at my sister’s, and she taught me how to yarn over (YO) and knit two together (K2TOG), and she gave me a pattern for a lacey stole that I might use later.


My mom is watching us, and I'm the one on the right.

But I’ve already got too much work done on the all garter stitch poncho that I am working on now. It seems like it may be too short the way it is, almost as if I overcompensated for the fact that last time it was way too long! I knit a ton on the car ride from Kalamazoo to the Detroit airport, but then I ended up knitting very little in the airport (eating) or on the plane. (nauseous). When I got home, I didn’t really feel like knitting since I felt too nauseous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home