michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Package Slip

We were out for two hours doing the kind of errands that don't accomplish much (looking at a jacket for Aaron that he didn't end up buying, realizing that I'm going to go back to the store to try on shorts later anyway, etc.), and in that time, I missed the mail, and there was a package slip for me -- from a zip code I don't recognize. Maybe it's my secret pal package? Oooooh... I'm going to go to the post office Monday before I leave and pick it up!

I'm out for Thai food now and to meet my Uncle Eddy (my mom's brother) who I haven't seen since I was 16 (he lives in Hawaii) and my cousin Benji (who is 11 and born since I saw Eddy last). I'll work on the "staff shrug" on the way, though to be honest, it's not exciting me, yet. But I already bought the yarn awhile ago and so I'm going to keep at it and see if it gets exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home