michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Findings

I love that word. Making earrings all evening, I'm finding all kinds of things I forgot I have. And realizing I had less than what I thought. Ack!

Might you be willing to trade me 4 french earwires (to make 2 pairs) and 20-40 eye pins? I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more crafting supplies for a bit, and I need these soon. What would you like in exchange?

Let me know...

3 Comments:

Blogger mishka said...

I have tonnes of findings! Send me your address and I'll get 'em to ya! Do you prefer light or dark wire?

Monday, November 13, 2006 7:00:00 AM  
Blogger vania said...

Good, Mishka hooked you up. Are you doing this show? It sounds like fun! Good luck, and have fun making your stuff. Does Portland not have jewellry-making/bead stores?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yep! I'm a little overwhelmed by it (but excited!)

There's a shop right down the street from me, it's just that I'm really trying to avoid buying more craft stuff right now. I thought it might be nice to trade instead!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home