michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Raining on my head like a tragedy...



I really really liked her . . .
(I just found out)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Wow, I hadn't heard. I watched the Hal Hartley fims over and over and over in my early 20s.
"shh!!! do you hear that? bombs."

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

oh, if i'd known you were a fan, i would have let you know. obviously, it's a big deal out here. i feel so sorry for her poor family.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger vania said...

It breaks my heart that so many women are still being murdered by men; from partner violence to murders like this. This week alone in the Toronto area, 2 women were killed by their husbands. I hate it; and i work in this field.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 5:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home