michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Sunday, October 09, 2005
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.









10 Comments:
cute! what pattern is that from?
Thanks! It's the "Long Sleeved Cotton Jacket" (even though I'm knitting it in classic elite bamboo) from Vintage Knits.
OMG, you are so speedy!
Wow! You're so quick! It looks great! I really like the pattern in the front. I look forward to finding out the pattern for that design. I hope all is well and I hope to see you in the next few weeks, I have some buttons from Rada what color are you thinking? I was actually thinking of going down to The Point tomorrow night to join that S'n'B but I'll have to see how the day goes. I'll try to let you know. Here's hoping you're feeling all better!
Excellent -- I was just thinking about Rada today and wondering about the buttons! Ooh, but color, I have no idea. Could we take a look at them and decide together? Last thursday I was sick (the worst of it, though I still don't feel great, yet) and the week before I was super tired, but this week I really intend to be there. So, see we WILL see each other soon--we must!
wow, this is amazing! what a great vest/sweater/cardigan???
that's really beautiful, michelle.
very nice! i haven't seen anyone make this yet, and it's adorable. i bought that book and haven't made a thing out of it ... too many projects.
Hey, where did you get your Clover Plastic Cirulars? I need a 12 inch size 10.5 pair of circulars but I can't find any anywhere so I think I will have to settle with the Clover size 10 length 12. I've found some options on line but would love to have them for the weekend. Thanks!
Thanks for the sweet comments everyone!
Dede, unfortunately I bought the needles in Maine, which isn't going to help you. But, I just checked the Purl website and they had a size 10, 12 inch. I think the website is a little different from the store, so call before you go.
Post a Comment
<< Home