michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cause lime green is the new orange

Waiting on the line outside Film Forum, I get to show off three limey things...

1) the finished corduroy wrap skirt (I finally did the hem)
2) the branching out scarf (finished in May, though I never took its picture before)
3) matching tights!

My loyalty toward the "utlimate clash" vs. "super match" schools of dress is ever changing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your skirt is fab, well done!

I am a lime green and an orange fan, can't beat a bit of bright!

Sunday, November 06, 2005 6:27:00 PM  
Blogger jen said...

love the outfit - love the lime green and pink. well, really everything looks good with pink. pink is my black.

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger The DeDe said...

Oooo, Michelle the skirt is great! Can I just say... lime green is my favorite color. If Dave let me have my way... my whole house would be lime green! Congrats on the skirt and the scarf is so pretty and matches so nicely.

Monday, November 07, 2005 5:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That skirt is super cute. Well done!

Monday, November 07, 2005 8:44:00 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

ooh, i adore that color! you won't get lost in a crowd. and nice job on the skirt.

Monday, November 07, 2005 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I think lime green is a great color for winter - you always need a splash of brightness on those dreary winter days.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:23:00 AM  
Blogger Mary Jessica said...

Mmmmmmm. Liiiiiiiime. Looks great! You look like some kind of pink-n-green treat! xo MJ

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home