michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Friday, November 04, 2005
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.







6 Comments:
Wow! Sarah is a guest in my kitchen several times a week, especially when it comes to muffins and sweet loaves of bread! :o) My MIL is buying me the new book for Christmas or Birthday and I'm excited to get it. My HIAV is falling apart, literally from me using it so often!
She was here too, also at a vegan shoe store. Nice scarf, btw!
Thanks -- I made that one in May, but I only got a couple days out of it cause it was too warm!
You are so lucky! I am reviewing La Dolce Vegan for work right now and I think it might be better than the other two. I love that all of teh recipes are so quick.
lucky gal! I don't think that Sarah K will ever make it down to my neck of the woods in Georgia. Alas! Thanks for sharing! xo MJ
OH MY GOSH! I'm so jealous! I haven't been able to find this book locally yet, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. You're so lucky to have met her! Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home