Auntie M!!!
Ruby Clara
Born: December 14, 2006
11:58 p.m. EST
7 lbs, 7 oz
20 inches
medium brown eyes
light brown hair
blondish eyebrows and eyelashes
cute fingers
very alert and healthy
"a real doll"
Yay!!!
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Ruby Clara
posted by Michelle @ 1:25 PM
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
19 Comments:
Congrats!
Congrats, Michelle! Nieces and nephews are fun, and you can give them back when they cry...
congrats! you'll be the best auntie ever.
-jen (not even trying to get blogger to let me sign in anymore)
Yay! I love the name! You're going to be such a super auntie!
wow,wow,wow!!! so exciting!!! you're an auntie...and your sister so kindly gave birth before you arrived. sweet!
i love the name, too! bet you can't wait to meet ruby in person?!
congrats auntie!!
Congratulations Auntie M!!
Yea! Congrats!
Oh boy! I wish I could be an Auntie M but I have no siblings! My husband has two younger half-brothers but it's going to be a while before either of them are having kids (one is 9 and one is 20).
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you - and your sister. It seems like she's been pregnant for such a long time...
oh how exciting! you're going to need to hop on a plane soon to see her in person though, hey?
warmth and congratulations.
i'm leaving wednesday!!!
love the name -- congrats congrats congrats! you'll be a fab aunt. it was great chatting earlier.
i know! i'm still all big and smiley from hearing your voice and chatting it up like "old" times!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aunit Auntie Auntie!
Oooh, congratulations! And you get to see her soon--what a great early Christmas present!
Michelle! Congratulations on the wonderful family addition :) She is a doll, and bears quite a resemblance to her Auntie M...!
Hooray for aunts! Congrats, Michelle. =) I'm unofficially an aunt now, but will get my real certification in April ;)
oh how awesome!
yay for you miss new Auntie!
:)
i loved your story of that mean boy throwing your prized stamps down a hill!! so funny- and sooo sad- i have a memory of some boy named robin stealing my favorite sticker and then DENYING it! maybe he wasn't lying... we'll never know-
:)
have a great xmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home