My new blog
Actually, I think I'd just like to direct you to my current blog :
http://www.livejournal.com/users/michelleknits
I wanted to join scarfstyle so I had to get a blog here (I think)
[um, now THIS is my current blog]
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Actually, I think I'd just like to direct you to my current blog :
posted by Michelle @ 8:32 PM
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
2 Comments:
I changed the link on my blog to this one, tell me if you want it changed back to your LJ page.
Oh, yes, that's what I'd like! I'm figuring out how to put pictures on my blog, which I couldn't figure out how to do on livejournal (though, to be honest, I didn't try very hard), so I should be sticking around here for a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home