michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Friday, June 24, 2005

I was really tired when I got home last night...

Backdated entry. I was really tired when I got home last night, though it was only 11:40. We wanted to make sure that we got home by 12 cause as Aaron said, at 12 "our coach would turn back into a pumpkin." The #2 train is going to be dead for the second weekend in a row, but we got home in time to not have to experience it. I think tomorrow (which is really today) I'm going to just take a taxi to 96th to not have to deal with the shuttle bus that stops and goes wherever it likes.

I went to City Island for lunch with my whole school plus the new Spanish teacher, Jasmine (David wasn't interested in coming yet). It was fun, though I was glad I ate before since the one thing I wanted, a fruit salad, they realized after they served everyone that they didn't have any fruit. No fruit! So I ordered fries, but they kind of sucked, but she didn't charge us for them.

After work (though I didn't work at all except the hour before we went to City Island I helped Nohemi pack), I went home and then we went out a little later to Tien Garden for dinner. We looked for Happy happy happy, the place Alicia told us about with good vegan cookies, but we couldn't find it. I usually love Tien Garden but the food was awful because it was so sugary. I didn't recognize any of the workeres there so I didn't say anything. I ended up eating Tapioca Pudding, something I could accept being sugary, and it was good. We saw the Louis Malle film ELEVATOR TO THE GALLOWS though I fell asleep during it. I liked it more than Aaron, but I expected that. After we got coffee and I had decaf (though I still have to stop doing that because it still affects me strangely) and I got to knit a lot of Olga's scarf! On the way home, just sleeping on the shoulder.

In the back of my mind, even through my nice night, was the idea that Nohemi could have invited me on this boat party that she had 2 extra tickets for, but she didn't. She seemed to have it reasoned out so clearly why she and Alicia were taking Eva and Dave, but to me, well I couldn't say much about it. I just know I would have invited her if it were reversed regardless of who was more likely to do this or that. I could write more but I need to get ready for the yarn crawl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home