michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

This whole day hasn't felt right at all

Today I had, basically for the whole day, this sort of panging unhappy feeling that came and went in waves. As if things were ALL WRONG, I don't know, in the world? A couple of things are happening like something is wrong with Nohemi's eyes and I'm really worried about it, a teacher Ilana got excessed and I kept thinking about how close Aaron is getting to the bottom of the seniority list (only 4 people beneath him), people had work had their packing boxes stolen, and the first thing I get when I come into work is that I should give the boxes I "took" from Dave to Alicia, and then had to say "oh, i didn't take anyones boxes" for like the 2nd or 3rd time cause people are getting freaky, plus I'm mildly paranoid about other things. Whatever. You get the idea. These things should be able to just pass through me, I mean not the thing about Nohemi's eyes but mostly everything else, but instead it physically affects me. I did have a nice time, though, hanging out with AA and D during lunch and then going out with them to Candle Cafe and then the Beer Garden to meet up with Jen. It was nice going on an off day though it still got crowded. I'm worrying about Nohemi, but it's too late to call now, so I'll have to write her an email.

Just to add to how off the day was, I kept trying to knit while talking to people, which doesn't work when I'm doing the pattern, so all of a sudden I'm inexplicably knitting garter in the middle of the scarf, and I don't have the patience or desire to figure out how to get back to the mistake, so I'm just going to have to make it work somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home