michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm back!

I'm back from our vacation to the Pacific Northwest, and it was even more beautiful than I anticipated! The streets were paved with vegan pizza and vegan donuts and such nice people and lovely scenery, and it was really hard to come back. I have no knitting to speak of, since I probably didn't knit more than ten rows the whole three weeks I was gone, and all of that would have been on the plane ride there.

Pictures to follow...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh, I want to hear where you went! The Pacific Northwest is somewhere we're considering perhaps moving and vegan friendly is a definite good thing for me!

Glad you had a good time!

Anna

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 4:40:00 AM  
Blogger Robyn Wade said...

Three weeks is really a long time! Welcome back,I can't wait to see pictures from your trip.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger The DeDe said...

Welcome Back! Hope to see you at La Negrita this evening. I can't wait to see pictures! Bring some with you if you come.

Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back - I'm still collecting for your 2nd package but I was waiting until you returned!

SP

Thursday, August 11, 2005 2:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure if you saw (conintuing on the SP theme) that SP6 is up!
http://www.secretpalsix.blogspot.com/

Friday, August 12, 2005 1:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home