Melinda and Melinda + Being There=
finished legwarmers!
p.s. I liked both movies, by the way (well, I liked Being There a lot more. A lot.)
p.p.s. Still sick (but on the upswing for sure)
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
finished legwarmers!
posted by Michelle @ 7:21 PM
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
1 Comments:
yea for the finished sweaters! i really like Melinda & Melinda too - what a creative story! I haven't heard of Being There, so i'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment
<< Home