Kermit (the frog)

Left: a hat that might rather be this
Right: Bob has thought about it and decided he'd rather be something else. Or someone else. Like maybe him. (I can't seem to let this BOB joke die, can I. Did you see Ray Wise on 24, btw? Woh.)
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

posted by Michelle @ 5:47 AM
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
2 Comments:
That scarf looks cool and the BOB joke is pretty funny.
Ooooh! Make the bobble leaf scarf! It's so much fun - and quick! And you won't need hats for that much longer.
Post a Comment
<< Home