michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yesterday, so that I will remember


Last night our Buffalo friend and poet, Jonathan, gave a great reading at the Poetry Project. He read some poems from his Political Cactus book, some newer poems called Wetlands, and a poem about/for Katrina, called A Natural History of the Levees.


We went to Telephone Bar after the reading.

w/Chelsea and Eric

trying to wear both hats at once

3 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

i love when you post pictures of yourself 'out and about' - i feel like i'm sharing it with you! great hats, i love how orange that new one is.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 5:32:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I agree with Vania, those out and about pictures are great. Looks like a great evening - in the East Village again! And the tie makes its debut! Very nice.

Friday, February 24, 2006 7:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you look so cute with the two hats on your head!!!

Friday, February 24, 2006 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home