michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.







8 Comments:
Super cute!
Adorable! What stop are you at, 28th or 23rd? I'm thinking 28th from the colors...
That is a really nice hat, did you make up the pattern?
really nice! i wish i could make a nice adult hat!
I like the hat, nice colors!
That's a beautiful hat. And I don't think I ever mentioned how much I loved the bobble-y headband. I have yet to try my hand at ye olde bobble. Thanks so much for being so supportive of me on my whiny-ass blog! xo MJ
i love your hat too - those colours are fantastic! Great work, as always.
just seeing this now. very cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home