michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Warm head


for a warm heart

3 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

cute hat! and i love all the projects from your last post -- and the intriguing photographic special effects. it's great that aaron's mom is crafty, too. love the raglan tee shirt.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hat! That came out of LMKG, didn't it? I plan on making one for my husband for Christmas as well. He knows about the sweater I'm doing for him, but I figure I can crank out a hat for him in private.

Friday, December 09, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks! Yep, it's from Last Minute Knitted Gifts -- it's the man's size from the "Kim's Hat" pattern. It was my first adult hat and it was quick, fun, and easy!

Friday, December 09, 2005 6:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home