michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Something Blue


"Knitting needles click;
a cup of tea scents the air.
The new shawl begins!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's really pretty! Whatcha making, what's the yarn and where's it from? Enquiring minds want to know! ;o)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:46:00 AM  
Blogger The DeDe said...

ooohh, that's yarn is beautiful. Where is it from?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:13:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The yarn is from Crown Mountain Farms and it's hand-dyed lace weight soy silk. I'm making a shawl for my sister (she's getting married!) but I don't want to say which one, yet (that part will be a surprise). Thanks! I am in love with it, too.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I've got some laceweight waiting at home for me as well.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I knew that haiku sounded really familiar! I have that book too and I'm about to start a shawl from it as well. All of those patterns are so lovely.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home