michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Saturday, February 04, 2006
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.







4 Comments:
happy birthday aaron!
i still haven't seen that movie. i'm just being stubborn about it now.
Thank you michelle this is sweet. And technological.
Love
Aaron
"Thank you michelle this is sweet. And technological."
LOL!!! That it is.
Happy birthday!
it's a fantastically funny movie. You definitely are a sweetie for writing an ode (sp?) to your man.
Post a Comment
<< Home