A Bloggers (Silent) Poetry Reading*
A Note on Utopia
I am not I repeat
Not saying
That that gulf
Which exists
Between
Here and there
Now and then
You and me
Us and them
Is one which can
Or even should
Be bridged.
I am just saying
I repeat I am just
In saying the fact
It could be
Otherwise
Not mind you
Should
But could the fact
It could in fact be
Otherwise than it is
Burns a deep hole
Inside me that is all.
--MJK (from To Be Sung)
*with thanks to Grace's Poppies






1 Comments:
Hey Michelle, I just wanted to let you know that I've got an e-mail account for my blog so come over and view my profile and you can e-mail me.
I didn't want to post my current one because it's the one I've used for my Secret Pal (the one I'm spoiling) and if she saw my website and read the comments, the jig would be up, as they say!
Post a Comment
<< Home