michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Saturday, February 11, 2006
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
- Happy 30th Birthday, Aaron!
- A Bloggers (Silent) Poetry Reading*
- Petals on a wet, black bough
- "Faw Faw Faw, space..."
- Vintage Popcorn-Stitch Headband
- "And when I see the light, I know I'll be all right"
- Is That Hat My Hat?
- "It's cold outside, maybe
- Something Blue
- Jessie is a friend...Yeah I know, (s)he's been a g...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.







5 Comments:
strange?
people?
:)
i was going to say "people" too, but then again i'm obsessed with 80s dance music so i thought that was too obvious coming from me.
i love love love Depeche Mode - i can't let go of that love! After some recent negative press on my blog, i would say people are insensitive!
So in response to your comment on my blog (sorry, couldn't find your email elsewhere) - that's so cool you taught a Hitchcock class! I got in a little kick for a while when I watched Hitchcock films exclusively. I've almost seen all of them. And yes, Souen is the best. We will have to meet up sometime.
I think you should just leave it blank. Then each person who reads it can fill it in in their heads as they see fit.
An another note, please see my new post about my hat and help me!
Post a Comment
<< Home