michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Better than licorice and a soda*


Crushed tomatoes, olive oil, and these spices

+


carrot pulp, pesto [basil, parsley, cilantro, olive oil, salt, w/or without garlic], tomato paste, and hot sauce

=


"crazy delicious!"

p.s. I get this in my head a lot PLUS people on these here nets keep linking to it (um, like I just did. Will it ever go away? Do I want it to? Maybe I should just go and put on Paul's Boutique? Oh, and make this. It really IS crazy delicious.)

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

you don't want it to go away. nor do i.

chris parnell is crazy sexy.

but go listen to paul's boutique anyway. i always go for long periods of time without listening to the beastie boys and forget how awesome they are and then when i do finally listen to paul's boutique or hello nasty or ill communication (shit, any of their albums) i always kick myself for not listening to them more often.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home