michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Monday, June 27, 2005

I lost my entry

I lost my entry. Quicky version:
1) I started a tank top yesterday. Yes, not a rectangle. We'll see how that goes.
2) It's in knitpicks shine, and I'm not going to link to it right now. But it's in the "harvest" color, which I am still ambivalent about.
3) The pattern is the "ballerina top" pattern from southwest trading company. Here it is: click here

Oh, and I'm not sure about this, but I made my debut in the knitting blog world (when I mean "my debut" I mean my photo), though said blogger didn't remember my name, so I guess I'm still anonymous. I'm not ready to link to that, yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home