michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Olga's feather and fan is done


This is the bottom of the scarf. I was rushing and I couldn't get a good picture of the whole scarf.

Olga's present is done, and thankfully, since I might not see her for a while after Tuesday. I hope she likes how it came out. I left over some yarn just in case she wants to attach the pieces together or something. Otherwise, I'll use the leftover for fringe on something else.

Something I didn't mention in the other post, but think I will now, is that at Renegade, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a group of people who I recognized as other knit bloggers who live in NYC. I wanted to go over to them and say "hey, i recognize you," but I was too shy, and so I didn't. I would like to meet more knitters to hang out with, though, so perhaps I may try to meet up with more people through their blogs? Or maybe not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home