michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My first day off

I'm about to go out to lunch (during the weekday!), but first, a little writing. I woke up earlier than I should be waking up on my real first day of summer, so I knit a few rows. I am messing up left and right, but I have no interest in knitting back or ripping it or whatever. I also keep switching back and forth between whether or not I am knitting the back or the front. It's supposed to be the back, and if it is, then the mistakes don't matter so much. But, if I go with my idea of using the 3 balls of knitpicks shine twist in harvest and the 3 balls of shine in apricot that I have (hoping that's enough), then I'd prefer to have the twist side on the front, I think. Some moments, I love the colors, and other moments, I think they're pukey. How do you spell puke-y?

Here is the link to the yarn. People kept feeling and admiring it cause it's soft and very cheap: click here.

The colors on the screen are NOT really what they appear in real life. Looking at the apricot again, it looks like a lovely orange color, but it's not. It's more of a blandish peachy color. I guess apricots look like that, but I was disappointed when I got it in the mail, cause I really wanted orange and it looked orange. But, except for the lionbrand jiffy which I don't intend to use, it might be the cheapest yarn I have purchased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home