Stitch N Bitch
After lunch/dinner with teachers from work at El Boqueron (and 2 drinks, I add), I had two choices: meet up with Aaron at Matt's English Dept. party or meet up at the Stitch n Bitch. I chose to do the second, and I was surprised to only see 3 of the people from the yarn crawl (and they were the 3 that went to Renegade). I reminded Katy of my name (cause of her post), and she said she remembered soon after but it was funnier that way. Hmmm. Nicole and Jessica were talking at the other side of the table so I sat at one end and talked to other people.
The sad part, though, was that on the far other side, it turns out, were two teachers! They were going out to celebrate the last day of school and they invited me, but I ended up declining cause I was feeling exhausted.
Aaron's clothes smell like a skunk and he's getting a migraine so so much for any good times we might have once we finally met up again at home!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home