michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Friday, July 01, 2005

This tank top is not working!

I started the third ball of yarn for the tank, and now I'm definitely realizing that the tank is going wrong (I think). I was looking at the directions and it says to start the neckline at 14" from the hem. I'm already at 14" now and I have about 20 something more rows to go before I'm finished with the decreases! I don't know how to fix this, so I'm going to just truck on and see what comes out. I'm hoping that the third ball will be enough to finish one side so that I don't have to buy more yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home