michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Knit-induced headache

My eyes have crossed from knitting too long, but I've never given myself a knit-induced headache before. That is what I have right now. When knitting is not for fun but when you have to keep telling yourself "just a little bit more, you can do it, get to the last decrease row." So, I successfully got to the last decrease row in a marathon knitting event begun fairly early this morning. I wanted to get to the end of the decreases so that I could learn how to do the m1 increases before leaving the house. But now I have too much of a headache to learn how to do it. I'm either going to: a) leave the knitting at home or b) do yarn overs! That's how much it doesn't matter to me how perfect something comes out or how well I follow a pattern. Maybe it will look nice with holes at the sides?

I should learn how to m1, though. How hard could it be? Last time I was supposed to do m1s I did yarn overs (for the kerchief), so I don't want yos to become so crutch I hold on to or something. I can't write anymore. I'm going to take some advil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home