michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Saturday, September 10, 2005


This is the day after my new haircut. I guess a haircut is always new in some way, but the part that is more new is the way the sides are kind of longer and wispy. I didn't really style my hair that day -- I just chose to wake up and go to work the way my hair was falling. Actually, this was the first time that I got a haircut where it only really registered with one person (besides Aaron). And Courtney (that's the person I was talking about) likes to cut hair so I think that's why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home