michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
- The Sock and I are no longer strangers
- Death by Chocolate and Cheese*
- Assignment #27: Take a picture of the sun
- Kermit (the frog)
- Alchemy
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and...
- Last night . . . a dinner party
- Yesterday, so that I will remember
- It's an Orange Yarn Life, for us*
- The Ginkgo Leaf That Grew From Concrete (and other...
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.







9 Comments:
Pretty!! I love that pattern! Are circular needles hard to use? Thats one thing I haven't dared touch yet. I find double pointed needles easy, but circular looks hard!
Is that a swatch using the pattern from the Besotted scarf on helloyarn???
Looks awesome!
Sarah - Michelle is just using a circular here as she would use two straights. I use circulars as straights all the time. But even as circulars, they are so easy!
it looks super! congratulations! what's it gonna be, huh huh?
That looks awesome. I can't wait until I finish off my projects so I can learn cables, too.
That's a really neat cable pattern - blue sky cotton, perhaps? That's what I'm using now for the baby hat, but I forgot how non-stretchy cotton is! Still, it's sooo soft and lovely.
I love cables, they are a lot like magic! Are you following a pattern or is this your own cable?
Cables scare me. I bow to you for attempting them.
Hi! This looks nice!
Oh! It's Midweek Munchie Time!
Thank you Michelle for teaching me cables. It is a far less painful experience than I imagined. It seems almost too easy...
And, thanks for being good at teaching - teach one, show one, do one
Post a Comment
<< Home