michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Studio in the Park


We were at Riverside Park just last month, but since then, several artists have installed their work in various spots in the park to celebrate 20 yrs of the park conservancy. They called it Studio in the Park, and we went to check it out. Here's Aaron in the tunnel that marks the southern entrance of the park. Above the tunnel, there used to be graffiti.

I seem confused.

AA says this was the same stuff used in cremaster!

Hand-crocheted rock climbing rope

Mom and baby, climbing the rocks


This is the light we thought was the art.

We ended up liking it better than the light that was art (fart)

Pink coated wires over the railroad grates

Girl with hula hoop (not art)

Caution in the trees (not art)

Potato chips (This is not art. It's pollution)

This, however, is arty pollution.

Arty pollution makes me so happy!

They're attached by glue but still...

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Your pollution comment made me chuckle!

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home