On The Lace Wings Of Love

On the lace wings of love
Only the two of us
Together flying high
Flying high
Upon the lace wings of love
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

posted by Michelle @ 11:15 PM
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
14 Comments:
You are too cute!
I love the color and they look nice with the shoes!
Heh heh! Cool socks.
Nifty!
My MwM are up!
lovely!
that song always gets me choked up...
just kidding. : )
love the socks!
um, that comment was from me. oops.
I always thought that was a Lionel Ritchie song, but I just looked it up and found out it was Jeffrey Osborne. Boy, you learn something new everyday. Now I must make ankle socks too!
wow, you flew through those faster than a vegan headed to Sticky Fingers (hint, hint)
Are those vegan Earth shoes I see? If they are, I have the same ones! =) Pretty, pretty socks. The pattern doesn't make sense to me though... It has some lace instructions which only take up 7 stitches. I'm assuming one needs to repeat this around? hm...
i'm impressed.
wait...stacey, am i supposed to get this hint? is sticky fingers in dc? if it is, then i'm not that dense and i DO get it (!) if it's here, i don't know where it is so how can i go there fast?!
oh, you all know i only finished one of them, right? don't want to misrepresent...
and desiree, they're not earth shoes, tbough i wish they were because i LOVE earth shoes. they're these shoes but in burgundy/red. and about the lace pattern, the 7 stitch pattern repeats twice on each needle (which has 14 stitches), so you end up doing the pattern 8 times in each round. make sense? at first i was tripped out by that, too.
and everyone's comments makes me feel all soft and mushy, so thanks!
ooh, they're....i mean it's... so pretty! i really like the purpley colour with the red shoes and tights too.
and i totally want to go to mooshoes! (i ordered a pair of nice boots from there a year ago but they were too big) :( am i going to be anywhere near them??
is it silly for me to say that i kinda planned it that way -- putting on these shoes _knowing_ that i'd be finishing up the sock that day?
and we'll be by mooshoes when we're heading to babycakes!!! it's in the "vegan district," baby!
woohoo!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home