michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Wish it were Sunday...that's my fun day


with Jenn and Laura at you know where

Seriously...it wasn't even my idea this time!

Life is sugary and so dreamy good.

and I hadn't been to Strictly Roots or The Living Room in a long time. Mac and cheese and curry and beans and greens AND a beer on the couch with your feet on the ottoman...mmm.

and Jenn's friend from Bellingham does "Read Books" graffitti!


oops, this one is backwards!

and the return of the snaggletooth! Don't Be Shy!


2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

were you at babycakes last sunday, too?
i brought my mom there on mother's day - as a pre-dinner warm-up.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

yep! but it was after dinner...i forget what time but you were probably there first.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home