I may be living in a ranch house

but I still miss all my NYC and blog friends. What have you all been up to?
We've been in Portland for 3 weeks and completely love it. The people, the weather, the food, the neighborhoods, the sights and sounds, all. I want to catch you all up, but the prospect of that is overwhelming right now. I'm loving taking pictures, and if you want to see some check my photopage, but I'm really behind on both blog reading and email writing (sorry!) But as things start to settle down, I finally feel myself getting into some kind of groove here, so I'm sure I'll be back on the internet wave before you know it!
(with love to Sandra for title inspiration)






22 Comments:
hey there! so glad that you made it safe and sound. is that your house behind you? you definitely have to take pictures of your new surrounding and send them along.
oh, and you have to knit with sarah and jen too!
yep, that's it! it's definitely one of the funkiest looking houses on the block (the others are more old style bungalows or four squares, etc). but we just read an article about how ranch houses are the next "in" thing -- ha ha!
and i met up with sarah right before she left for her vacation (so nice!) But we actually didn't do any knitting! Jen is your sockpal friend, yes? miss ya!
oh i'm glad to see a post by you. i can't wait to hear more about Portland and your house looks lovely - cozy and quaint and i'm sure more laid-back than NYC!
You're alive!!! I am so happy that you got to Oregon safe and sound. I can't wait to hear more about the trip and your new place.
yaaayyy! so good to hear from you! i'm sooo happy you're loving portland. i'll bet it's a perfect fit for you two. i checked out your flickr and aaron's too a week or so ago...great pics from your long trek westward! can't wait to hear and see more about what you've been up to. xo
Yay! We miss you at Sit n' Knit and in the blogoshere, glad to see you're back! Congratulations on moving and settling in and being happy.
Oh my! An actual HOUSE?! I'm impressed.
hey there! so glad to see that things are working out so well for you!! you're very much missed around these here parts. but glad to see that you're finally settled in and happy out there!
It's good that you're loving it. And I bet you have so much green space!!!!!
Hi! Glad to see you save and sound in Portland! And check out your house - can't wait to see more pics.
Well I have been enjoying your flickr pics but it's nice to see some action here too! You guys are just two peas in a pod out there in Portland. I'm glad you're loving it so much, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures. But I miss you!
glad to hear things are going so swimmingly. you are certainly missed here, and your posts are missed too!
Michelle, I got your email but it was a crazy time. Things are calmer now but I think I must have accidentally deleted your email because I can't find it. Sooo, send me another one and maybe we can meet up somewhere in this lovely city! I'm glad you're enjoying Portland so far.
Glad to hear from you! I can only imagine how busy and overwhelmed you are!
Ranch House...Sigh...Portland...Sigh...Veganopolis...Sigh...
Glad to see you back here, like I said I'm loving the Portland photos! Glad you're so happy and settling in well!
Good to 'see' you again. Great to hear that you are settling in in Portland. Can't wait to hear more.
Hiya! Welcome back to blogland!
How exciting! I'm glad to hear you and Aaron made it across the country! It was so entertaining checking out your Flicker pictures and seeing how much gas cost!!!
I love all your outfits, you have such great style!
We'll miss you here in NYC. Look forward to what inspiriation Portland brings to your posts/
Welcome to the Northwest!! You'll love it, I promise. :-)
Yay, I'm glad you're doing so well out there! Portland sounds lovely, and your photos look like you're both enjoying yourselves. Post more soon, we miss you!
i've been in montreal for 12 days now and, yes, i'm finding it a bit of a major task to come up with an "intro to a new city" blog post.
sometimes it's just good to really soak something up before you blog about it.
congrats on the move!
Post a Comment
<< Home