michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Soy un ganador! (I'm a winner, baby...)

Ok, folks. So the other day, Carla was referring to me and Mishka as M + M. Well call me the green one cause I've got all kinds of luck lately!

First there was this. And I got fancy handpainted yarn! And then there was this. And I got a fancy sewn and embroidered bag and pincushion!

And now, there's this! And I don't know what the prize is, but I already know it's sweet cause it's Stephanie who's doing the picking. Yep, I'm on a winning streak. And I feel awful happy and grateful.

Especially since I've been feeling off and on funky for the last few days, this can only be a good sign. How sweet blogland is!

exclamation exclamation!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your winning streak! They come in waves, you know. I had a streak about 7 years ago that lingered for ages, then nothing since.

Time for YOU to play lotto.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:21:00 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

You lucky duck! You must have the magic touch.

And ya know, I hear that a cupcake is the perfect antidote for a case of funkiness ;)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Blogger spajonas said...

glad i could lift your spirits! :) it might take me a little while to put together your gift, but you'll have it soon enough!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

You rock! Whoo HOO!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger mishka said...

yay you! congratulations!

I don't know what colour I am, but I'll be one with a nut! *bah-dum-ching!*

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

lucky lucky girl. i agree, go buy a lotto ticket! (hope you're feeling better soon)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Thats awesome. :D

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Holy moly, that's great! Nice treats, nice surprises.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger jen said...

i should have brought you with me to vegas! congrats on all your wins!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home