michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Vegan Cook-along

Hey food types,
If you like to cook vegan food, maybe you'd like to cook-along?

Vegan Cook-along was started by fellow vegan and knitter, Carla. Yay for knitters! Yay for vegans! Yay for everyone!

(Obviously I'm feeling a lot better today)

Check out the details and get in on the action by clicking here.

I'd love to see you there...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened with the Vegnic? Was it cancelled?

I joined the cookalong but I don't think I can start until next week because we are leaving for Arizona on WEdnesday. I'll try to squeeze it in.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, do try if you can. But of course, starting whenever is cool, too! Next week, I'll be away, so I'm talking it on the road!

Re: Vegnic: it rained! So it was cancelled. Or "cancellatored," as was said on the vegnic thread. Very bummed, but we watched movies, made food, hung out, and still had a nice weekend.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger vania said...

Sorry to hear that it was cancelled. Rain is supposed to be coming this way today. I am looking forward to this week's recipe, though i leave for the long weekend Thursday night! When wil you be here?

Monday, June 26, 2006 7:53:00 AM  
Blogger krissy said...

so glad you're feeling better! i'll definitely have to check out the vegan cook-along for some new dish inspiration.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger jen said...

no cooking for me, icky poo poo. but i'm glad you are feeling better.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger jen said...

oh, and have fun on your trip!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Ooops, I forgot about your trip - I had some time (gasp) and wanted to chat with you and I was calling constantly.

Anyhow, can I join in November when I'm back home or can I join now and wait until Nov to play? If I join now, but don't cook along will I get kicked out?

Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic here - can you update my the URL to my blog in your sidebar when you get a chance?

I'm going to show my husband the Moroccan recipe today and we'll plan it out for this week.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

This is really neat! I'm going to peek around for a while, but I think I'd be up for joining in the future if you folks are still taking new members.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Of course! Join anytime! Just let me (or anyone else in the cookalong) know and I/they will send you an invite!

Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home