Mill Ends
Done: Visited Mill Ends Park, smallest park in the world!
To do: Visit the Mill Ends Fabric Store (and maybe do some rollerskating! It's been so long and it's on the way!) I made a corduroy 8-panel skirt recently, and I want more more!
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
posted by Michelle @ 11:43 AM
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
3 Comments:
How cute! The smallest park in the world - who knew? Good to see you back in blogland :)
Hey, we both abandoned our blogs and then started then back up around the same time. Weird. I'm glad you're back! In blogland, that is. :)
oh, i love that wee park! everything is cuter in miniature!
Post a Comment
<< Home