michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
Friday, October 12, 2007
michelleknits
My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.
WIP
other vegans and knitters and vegan knitters
- Robyn
- Anna
- Atouria
- Carla
- Moira
- Jen
- Vania
- Ellie
- Mary Jessica
- Emily
- Alana
- Jennifer Shmoo
- another Emily
- Desiree
- Krissy
- Megan
- Carrie
- Jae
- Mishka
- Stacey
- Sarah
Blog Rings
The World of Vegan Yarn (a work in progress; 7/05, 10/05)
Knitting and Needlework Library
- Stitch 'N Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook
- Scarf Style : Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet
- Knitting School: A Complete Course
- Ponchos & Wraps: A Knitter's Dozen
- The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches
- Knitting Without Tears. This copy is from 1971.
- Vintage Knits: 30 Exquisite Vintage-Inspired Patterns for Cardigans, Twin Sets, Crewnecks and More
- Interweave Knits, Summer 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Spring/Summer 2005
- Interweave Knits, Fall 2005
- Vogue Knitting, Fall/Winter 2005
- Learn to Crochet
- The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques
- Knitting Vintage Socks
- Knitting on the Road
- Folk Shawls
- The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns
- Vintage Styles for Today: More Than 50 Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary: Stitches Patterns (0D14)
- Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker
- Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures from the Heart
- Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home
- Denyse Schmidt Quilts
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from michelle c.. Make your own badge here.






4 Comments:
Woohoo!!!! A new post from Michelle!
That photo is so lush and green!
Welcome back - we've missed you!
yay! you've been missed around here.
so glad to see you are back! now change your password to something you'll remember!
Post a Comment
<< Home