michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Monday, October 15, 2007

A cauliflower, sticking its tongue out at me


In my dream, not only did I have a photograph of this head of cauliflower sticking its tongue out at me, but I had decided, in my dream, to create a blog post solely to document this event. When I woke up, I was disappointed to remember that what I have is just a picture of a very large cauliflower.

Yesterday, about an hour or so before I usually go to sleep, I had a piece of chocolate pie that was so sugary that I felt the sugar granules on my teeth and went to bed with the jitters.

And why has it been so long since we've made burnt cauliflower with lemon tahini sauce? That is just too good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Michelle, it's so good to see you blogging again - I miss you! Maybe it will inspire me to return to me poor neglected blog . . .

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home