Spider Season
Last year, right about this time, I was all into saying that the banana slug was "my hero" because it is such a great recycler. (Seriously, the main job of the banana slug is to slither around the forest floor, recycling the leaves and mushrooms and other dead plants!) But this year, my friends, it's all about the spider.
Observe:
And some more, taken on this beautiful misty, foggy morning:
Each web is more intricate than the next. It's nice to have these spiders around, especially since my return to this blog web has reminded me how very far those other spiders are!
Michelle: Oh no! Look at that spider! It's going toward an insect in the middle!"
Aaron: I don't think there's an insect there. I think it's just binding off.






3 Comments:
Three new posts, how exciting!!!
I love the spider shots, especially the web with the leaves in it.
Binding off! Hee hee :)
adorable, adorable post! you are missed her, believe you me.
love the binding off...
Post a Comment
<< Home