michelleknits

My name is Michelle, and I knit. This is me, knitting. Well, it's not me, it's my blog. Yes, this is my blog. And I knit. I'm learning more every day. Well, not every day but most days. Oh, and I'm vegan. I like it that way.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

(Nothing but) Flowers


This was a future 5-story condo
Now it's all covered in green grass
You got it,
you got it


Someone left a motherboard outside on our driveway, and now grass is growing in the spaces. There's even some growing right out of the asphalt. I much prefer wildflowers or zero-scaping and neato alternatives like hazelnut shells where grass might grow, but I must admit that grass growing spontaneously where there was nothing but yellow and weeds or fear of over-development for a year is too cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger vania said...

Oh my goodness - so glad to see you back on here, but i didn't realize until now. I have some reading to catch up on !

Sunday, October 28, 2007 1:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home